EP Risk’s resourceful team of geotechnical engineers, engineering geologists, scientists and subconsultants work across all industries with a proven track record. We provide a full spectrum of geotechnical services using state-of-the-art technology and testing.
- Geotechnical design and investigation including:
- Pavement Investigation and design for residential, commercial development and government agencies.
- Pavement rehabilitation advice for local council.
- Site classification and Footing advice for residential developments
- Foundation design for residential and commercial developments
- Foundation design for bridge and retaining structures
- Slope Risk Assessments
- Detention and Sediment Basin Design
- Advice on site excavation conditions and management of earthworks
- Rehabilitation of brownfield sites to ensure geotechnical suitability for development
- Construction materials assessment and advice
- Geotechnical Inspection and Testing Services during Construction
- Urban Capability Assessments
- Groundwater modelling
- Groundwater and hydrogeological assessment